A detailed inventory of your estate’s assets & features could include some or all of the following layers of maps and information.
Fields & Woodlands
Accurate boundaries, area calculation, IACS numbering. Used for:-
- Land registry.
- Planning & Development projects.
- Environmental Stewardship, Rural Payments and Woodland Grants.
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones.
Fencing, tracks, gates, stiles, …
Locations in relation to pipelines, overhead wires, rights of way. Used for:-
- State of repair.
- Reports on condition of fences and gates.
- Inspection records and work/repair schedules.
- Planning new field layouts, estimating materials.
Including; water troughs, taps, meters, feed stalls, etc. about the estate.
- Reports on condition of each item.
- Inspection records and repair schedules.
Utilities: water, gas, electric, telecomms
Accurate location, depth/heights of pipelines and overhead lines. Used for:-
- Planning new fence and building layouts
- Emergency contact names.
Public Rights of Way
Definitive locations and path numbers from council maps. Used for:-
- Reports on condition of gates, stiles and waymarkers.
- Contact names for council and local stakeholders.
Tree Safety Monitoring
Fulfil legal obligations for Tree Safety under the Occupiers’ Liability Acts and general duties of the Health and Safety at Work Act. Used for:-
- Tree Risk Assessment Zones
- Tree safety inspection schedules & records of inspections
- Audit trail of inspections and repairs
Habitats, hedges, field margins
Phase 1 Habitat, hedge survey and biodiversity information. Used for:-
- Publicity on environmental aspects of estate management
- Environmental Stewardship options